STEP-BY-STEP WORKING PROCESS
First we will discuss about your idea and vision for the track. The best way to understand your needs is to give us atleast one or few reference tracks.
2. ADVANCE PAYMENT
After understanding your needs and your budget we will need 10% advance payment before we start working.
The payment is an evidence of a serious intention to your order. We will refund this 10% payment if you wouldn’t like the demo.
Once advance payment is done, we will immediately start working on a demo (a short preview of the main idea).
Then you would be able to choose if to continue working on that track or to start another. If you won’t like any demos we will just stop the project and refund payment. Once you approve our demo, advance payment is not refundable anymore!
4. FULL ARRANGEMENT, MIXING AND MASTERING
After you approve our demo, we will start finishing it. You will have unlimited revisions (small edits, NOT the whole idea), it means that we will edit the track till you’re fully satisfied with the final product.
5. FINAL TRACK’S FILES DELIVERY
At this final step you will need to pay the rest 90% payment and we will send you all files immediately! It includes:
1. Mastered track version in MP3 320kbps and WAV 24 bit/16 bit.
2. Unmastered track version in MP3 320kbps and WAV 24 bit/16 bit.
3. All stems files in WAV 24 bit.
4. Midi files
5. If needed we can send the project file. (Studio One 3)
REQUEST A TRACK